Don Hulse has developed the SwiveLock technique of CrCL repair based on his work on isometric points for the anchorage of lateral sutures.
The system involves drilling a bone tunnel in the proximal tibia drilled from point T3 (caudal to the LDE).
A double strand of FiberTape is secured on the medial tibia using a toggle.
The FiberTape is tensioned and secured at point F2 just distal to the lateral fabella using the new SwiveLock anchor.
Click here to see what the SwiveLock Anchor offers
SwiveLock Anchors offer
* Strong, Knotless Constructs
* PEEK Anchor Material
- PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is an inert, nonabsorbable, thermoplastic material
* Vented Anchor Bodies
- Promotes bone marrow flow and allows for bony in growth
- Canine pilot study shows evidence of bony in growth at eight weeks
* FiberTape Suture
- High strength
- More resistant to tissue cut through than round sutures
- Large footprint
Step by Step guide and brochure is available free of charge (See Below)
Click here to view this step by step guide now
Contact us to order a paper copy of the step by step guide.
To see a chart showing all Arthrex CCL repair methods and the recommended weights for them, Please click here.